The site now receives 1000 visitors every week and each visitor averages 25 page views.
I have put an updated Google search box on the Home page, but will abandon the effort to get a search box on every page - just keep the home page open on a separate tab.
I plan to go on developing the site at least in the following ways:
- Continue to seek out and add new species
- Develop the References and Glossary section
- Provide further keys and guides to distinguishing related species
- Upgrade pages in earlier families to bring their presentation into line with that of later families
- Find a better way of presenting thumbnail navigation for the larger families and subfamilies