For some time, I have noticed an occasional glitch on the site in which an image appears on a species page which is clearly the wrong image and involving a different species. I have now worked out that this is because each new Canon camera starts numbering files from 0, so that images taken with different cameras end up having the same filename. Although the correct image is entered on the site when first uploaded, once the page is published Weebly reverts to the first file it finds with that filename. I have renamed images as I find them - but if anyone notices this sort of error please let me know and I will correct them.
Currently I am working on an extensive revision of the Coleophora keys. I will field test these this year (if coronavirus permits) with the aim of publishing next winter. As part of this revision I have removed 37.090 C.artemisicolella from the website (misidentification).
1593 species presented
Dr Chris Lewis